Saturday, November 20, 2010

reflection #8

Last class I really enjoyed looking through other classmates' toolboxes.  I found a lot of interesting sites.  However, being a secondary education major, most of those sites, albeit really "cool" would not work for high school students.  However, I found some good sites that would apply to me.  Those sites, such as http://teachershare.scholastic.com/ helped me when I needed ideas for a lesson plan that I was supposed to prepare for another class.  I browsed websites to get ideas, and tweaked and changed things to create a lesson. I just learned my first CASE lesson (copy and steal everything).  Not everything on these sites will be helpful, but... I can get ideas, and change them to fit the needs of my classroom/lesson plan, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment